24/7 for Pacquiao/Marquez 4 - Watch Online

As part of the big promotion of the Pacquiao/Marquez 4 fight scheduled on 8th of Dec, HBO released a sports documentary series containing some behind the scenes of the training, drama and other preparations of Juan Manuel Marquez and Manny Pacquiao for the big non-title welterweight fight.


Luckily, HBO Sports channel on Youtube just uploaded the first episode of the series where you can watch via Kentips. (watch here: HBO 24/7 Pacquiao vs Marquez 4).

Honestly, I am not sure if I will still watch HBO 24/7 episodes for this match up. I have watched them fight for 3 times and I am getting tired of seeing the same dramas, stories, training, and etceteras of the match. Well, maybe this weekend I might watch it but one thing is definite right now I will surely watch Pacquiao vs Marquez live online (<< see my post to find out how, when and where to witness the match) or offline (check other posts from Bleuken and other bloggers out there for a top ten lists), whatever it takes!

Get ready to rumble, its a week before the end of this craziness! (hehehe sorry for the term, I just can't find the exact word to describe the Marquez-Pacquiao rematch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment